Thanh Binh Cooperative (THABI FARM ) means:
– A group of 15 members who are farming fruits and vegetables mainly in Cavendish banana and mango R2E2.
– The Coop’s manufacturing premises located in Dong Nai province is certified with HACCP and ISO22000:2018.
– The Coop is engaged in operations from farming, harvesting, post-harvest treatment, sorting, packing, trading and exporting fresh fruits and vegetables like banana, mango, pineapple, papaya, avocado, melons, grapefruit, passion fruit, jackfruit, mangosteen, guava, limes, ginger, Sweet potatoes, lemon grass …
– The Coop is also manufacturing, trading and exporting other food and agricultural products like Cashew kernels, pepper, coffee, coconut, garlic, hot chilli, cassia, star anise …
– The Coop is representing the interests of her members with regard to national and international authorities and institutions.
– To organizie periodical training courses and seminars to make sure all of Coop’s members are updated to advanced techniques in planting, crop protection and production under consistent compliance with standards VietGAP, GlobalGAP, HACCP, ISO.
– Heading to its members’ participation in trade fairs around the world for fruit and food sector.
– The Business Representative of the Coop operating in Czech Republic ( Central Europe ) enables convenient and flowing operations on client meetings, price updates as well as dealing with any problems in shortest time for European market.
– We are looking for importers, wholesalers, distributors around the world especially in Europe for business cooperation from farming to manufacturing, from fresh products to dried foods.